Monday, July 23, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #13

Wow the weeks are really flying by aren't they! I'm having so much fun with these SNS layouts. I hope you are all playing along as well!

This week's layout is a fun one that features 4 photos. I had pulled out a lot of photos and made various combinations for this layout.
When it came down to it, I selected 4 photos from the zoo trip we took a couple of months ago. The kids fed the goats for the first time and got a big kick out it.
I hate to admit it, but I feel like I almost cheated on this layout. The paper is almost a match to the layout itself. I have had this paper in my stash for years, waiting for the kids to get old enough to go to the zoo so I could use it!
I used a line stamp to create the journaling spot on the layout.
Products used in this layout:
Prima • Animal Bash • Art Stitches
Basic Grey • Bloomers

No comments: